Client Services Associate
As a Client Services associate, you should enjoy picking up the phone, talking with clients, and solving unique problems and challenges every day. Your position will be focused on the following areas:
- Client Services
- Answer the phone & respond to shared email requests
- Address client issues and requests or escalate them if necessary.
- Coordinate the scheduling of meetings between existing clients and advisors.
- Assist in the creation of meeting collateral such as PowerPoints and financial reports.
- Assist with vendors, as needed.
- Assist with IT, as needed.
2 to 5 Years of corporate experience, client facing preferred
Bachelor’s Degree; any major will be considered, although economics, finance, business, or English preferred
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Competency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Familiarity with CRM applications preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Annual Salary Negotiable based on experience
- Additional Company Bonuses / Incentives
- Health, Life & Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy & Paid Holidays
- Monday through Friday Schedule
- Great Work/Life Balance